This webinar is to provide primary care colleagues with details of how to support patients with sickle cell disease and their families in the community.
The webinar is aimed at the primary care work force including; GPs, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Social Prescribers, PCNs staff including PCN Pharmacists, Federations and LMCs.
• To give a review of sickle cell disease and common complications.
• To discuss acute care pathway and managing chronic pain.
• To discuss the role of primary care in keeping patients well (reducing hospital admissions)
• To discuss how we increase and improve effective communication/ collaboration between primary and secondary care
Presenting at the webinar are:
• Dr Paul Greaves |Consultant Haematologist, Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Keisha Osmond-Joseph| Lead Nurse, Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
Date: 15 July 2021
Time: 06:30pm – 07:30pm
Where: Webinar on Zoom
Please be aware the session will be recorded to increase accessibility and will be available for later viewing.
Make your booking:
To book your place please click here