QI Training providers
The following organisations provide training in quality improvement. Please check with your local representatives for further details on what is happening in your local area.
East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) QI Training
- Pocket QI Training - Modular introduction to QI in 2 half day sessions
- Improvement science in action - In-depth QI training and active working on QI projects
- Senior Clinical Leaders Programme – Bespoke leadership development programme for consultants and clinicians
UCL Partners QI Training - The quality and capability team offer free training for partners on the basics of quality improvement (QI), measuring for improvement, patient and public involvement and leadership. Find out more by going to the UCL Partners website training and development page.
Institute of Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- The Open School offers more than 30 online courses in quality, safety, leadership, the Triple Aim, and patient-centered care. Through narrative, video, and interactive discussion, the courses create a dynamic learning environment to inspire students and health professionals of all levels
- In-Person Training – IHI offers a rich variety of seminars and training on a wide array of topics, offered in the UK
Sheffield Microsystem Coaching Academy (MCA)
- Coaches are trained in the art of team coaching and the science of quality improvement to work with front line teams to help them re-design the services they deliver.